Sunday, October 30, 2011

Well hello due date! 40 weeks

If you would have told me I would still be posting a belly shot at 4o weeks, I would have told you that you were crazy! Only because the entire pregnancy I thought for sure she was going to come early. I guess she has other plans though! I don't think she wants to be an October baby. Or maybe she's just holding out for Halloween? Either way.. I am beyond ready and over being pregnant! I think she's still content in there as I haven't really had any signs that she's ready to come on her own. At least we know she will be here in 4 days if she isn't out on her own!

Here's 2 belly shots from today. I feel like I'm stretched to the max at this point!




Nothing too new to report this week! Just keeping our fingers crossed she comes very soon. (Preferably on Tuesday - 11/1/11 would be quite the cool birthday!). I'll be back to post updates! At least by the end of the week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment