Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy (belated) Halloween!

Even though I was so hoping Lucy would be here for Halloween, it still was a good one! I wanted to share a few pics of the cutest little trick-or-treaters around...

Ashlyn the owl
(don't you just loove those baby blues!?)

Brody the scarecrow

And of course.. Silas the frog :)

So I went to the doc today and finally there was progress! She said I was a little more dilated (about 2 1/2cm) and about 70% effaced. Whoo-hoo. Glad my body finally decided to budge. I'm still hoping I go into labor on my own but doesn't look like that's gonna happen. Either way, she'll be here in 2 days! Ahh, so excited and nervous at the same time. I'll definitely try my hardest to make a blog post this weekend to finally introduce our baby girl to the blog. :) Everyone wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment