Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Thanksgiving is always one of my favorite holidays. I love having one day where you can truly reflect on everything you're thankful for in life. It's always so easy to complain about this and that in your daily life but it's always important to take a step back and appreciate all of your blessings in life.

I know this year Mark and I both have so much to be thankful for. I say this all the time, but I truly feel so blessed in every aspect of my life. I have a wonderful husband, now a beautiful daughter, amazing family, supportive friends, a home, jobs to keep a roof over our heads, and a God that loves us.

Happy thanksgiving to you all! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Now let's get that Christmas shopping started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment