Tuesday, December 6, 2011

1 month!!!

On Saturday was Lucy's 1 month birthday! I feel like we're finally getting on a schedule now and the days are getting easier. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this mommy thing. Lucy's 1 month doctor's appointment was yesterday and she now weighs 9 lbs, 10 oz. and is 20 1/2 in. long. She's definitely a growing girl! She's been doing pretty good other than her reflux/colic issues. Yep, you heard me right.. our girl has colic! She's a wonderful, happy baby during the days but between the hours of 5-9pm, she is not a happy camper. However, I do feel like every night gets a tad bit better. But maybe that's just because I'm getting used to it? She has reflux issues so I know her tummy/throat hurts so I do my best to try to soothe her as much as I can in the evenings. As soon as she goes to bed for good for the night, she is a wonderful sleeper and will sleep through the entire night only waking up about every 3 to 3.5 hours to eat.

Here are some pics I took of her for her 1-month "photo shoot". :)








Sorry such a quick post! Have tons to do before Lucy wakes up from her nap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment