Tuesday, October 11, 2011

37 week check-up update

Eh, so not too much progress from last week! I totally was expecting that since I haven't felt any different since last week at all. I'm still 1 cm dilated and 30% effaced. (Which I was 0% last week so glad there was some kind of progress from last week!) Lucy is still head down, very low, and a good position. I just think she's content and snug in there for the time being. :)

My doctor mentioned she was going out of town this weekend to visit her daughter. It would be my luck I have her this weekend since she'll be out of town. My sister-in-law (who had the same doctor) had my niece at 38 weeks and just so happened to have her on a weekend our doc went to visit her daughter. How weird would that be if it happened to me too!?

Anyway, everything is good. I'll be back if anything changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment