Monday, October 3, 2011

36 week check-up

So I went to the doctor today to get checked and the verdict is... I'm 1cm dilated! I know that's not much but I am glad there is at least some progress going on. I woke up this morning feeling so much pelvic pressure. I'm definitely waddling these days. I've had quite a bit of contractions too that are pretty painful to say the least. I literally feel like she's going to just fall out since she is sitting so low. My doctor said she has definitely dropped and is sitting so low now. Her head is against my cervix so looks like my Lucy girl is getting ready for her grand appearance!

I definitely want her to stay put at least another 2 weeks but the thought of having to deal with this pelvic pain until then is not my idea of fun!

I'll be back to make another update if anything changes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment