Sunday, October 9, 2011

Full term! 37 weeks

I'm officially considered full term now.. and it feels good. :) It's so weird to think that my baby girl will be here in just a matter of a few weeks. Or days! Who knows at this point. I never thought October would get here and now that it has I'm finding myself looking back wondering where the past 9 months have gone!? Funny how that happens!

I'm still hanging in there and feeling pretty good for the most part. I'm definitely getting more and more uncomfortable. Mark and I have been out running errands all day and I found it so much harder to keep up. I don't know what it is but my feet just ache! I feel like I've been wearing 5in. stilleto's for hours. (Which is clearly not the case, haha) I'm so glad everything is done and now I can just sit and relax with my feet up for the rest of the night. I'm awfully tired lately too! I can fall asleep anywhere at anytime. Guess I better get used to it, huh? Here's my 37 week belly shot...


Last night my girlfriends (and their boyfriends) as well as my twin brother, David, and his girlfriend, Marina, went to Coconut Joe's for a belated birthday dinner. I love getting my girlfriends all together. Wasn't too crazy about the food but I really liked the restaurant/bar itself. I can't wait to go back with my girlfriends when I'm able to have a little more fun. :) Here's some pics:

Vicky, Lisa, Me, Heather, Marina, & Jen

Soon-to-be mommy & daddy :)

Heather, me, & Vicky (I love these girls!)

Soon-to-be Aunt Jen & Uncle Brian!

Vicky & John

Me & Lisa <3

Lisa & Josh

Heather & Joey

I'm so glad we decided to all get together for dinner since I know it'll be my last night out for quite some time! Well, that's all the new updates I have for the time being but I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday so I'll be back with an appointment update then! Hope everyone has a good week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment