Thursday, May 19, 2011

We're having a baby......

GIRL!!!!!



I know, I know.. how dead wrong was I?! It's all I've been hearing! I have seen first hand how many people swear they are having a certain sex and it always ends up being the opposite. I really thought I was the exception to the rule though. I mean, there was seriously NO doubt at all we were getting a boy. When the sonographer told me it was a girl, I really didn't believe her! We were shocked to say the least. However, we couldn't be more thrilled to be getting a little princess. I know she is most definitely going to have Mark wrapped around her little finger. :) I really just want the next 23 weeks to just fly by so we can meet her. I'm so in love already! <3

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo excited!!! Can't wait to meet my precious little niece :-) I have no doubt that she'll have Daddy wrapped around her little finger (and I have a suspicion that Mommy will be too)!

    ReplyDelete