Friday, May 6, 2011

Picture Challenge Day #1

I saw this 30-day Picture Challenge on another blog and I thought it would be something fun to do! Instead of doing it once a day for 30 days, I'm going to do it once a week so I'm not slaving over the blog every day! This week's picture challenge is: Post a picture of yourself with 10 facts.

Easy enough! Here's a picture of me at my mom's rehearsal dinner this past November. I hate taking pictures by myself so I had to find one that was easy to crop me out of.



10 facts about me:
  1. My husband and I have the exact same initials - M.T.L.
  2. I could literally eat cereal every single day - for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
  3. Spaghetti with cold Prego sauce is another I could literally eat every single day.
  4. I have a twin brother who is one minute older and I've always loved being a twin.
  5. I work at my dad's company with, get this, my dad (obviously), my sister, my twin brother, my step-brother, my grandmother, my cousin, and my uncle. Not to mention, my dad's best friend from childhood, his brother, his wife, my brothers best friend from childhood... it's just one big family here! I love it though and I love working with family day in and day out. (Surprisingly, we all get along great.. most days ;) )
  6. I love, love, love to read. Thanks to my husband, he has introduced me to the i-Book app and when I'm outside of school I'm not only reading just one book at a time but go back and forth between many. (Who does that?)
  7. I used to look at my family like they were crazy with their dogs how they treated them like humans. I had cats growing up I loved so I could kinda get it but I can now say I definitely know what they're feeling. I've never loved anything the way I love my dog.  Who says a dog is only a man's best friend?
  8. I find nothing more relaxing then laying out by the pool. I love the beach too but I don't think it compares to a pool. My favorite way to spend a hot summer day is with a good book, lounging by the pool. It's my dream to have an in-ground pool in our "forever" house one day.
  9. I'm a huge celebrity-gossip reading nerd. I'm always reading online gossip (hello People, TMZ, and Radar Online) and watching E! News to catch up on the latest. My husband won't admit it, but he's an avid TMZ-reader too!
  10. My whole life all I ever dreamed of was being a mommy one day. I never wanted to rush it but I've always felt very maternal. I dreamed of being pregnant (maybe not so much the birth part), raising a baby, taking family vacations, seeing their faces on Christmas, etc. It's so surreal to me that my dream is finally coming true. I couldn't be anymore happier. :)
Next week's picture challenge is: Post a picture of the person you've been closest with the longest. Get ready for a book! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment