Friday, May 20, 2011

Picture Challenge #3

 This week's picture challenge is:
Post a picture of the cast from your favorite t.v. show

This is pretty easy for me because for years now there hasn't been a show that has been able to out-do my favorite t.v. show of all time - FRIENDS.


 I'm still holding out hope that they will one day make a Friends movie.. although I think if they were going to do it, it would have already been made and out already. :(

It's so hard to say who my favorite cast member is out of the bunch. Phoebe was hilarious and there were just so many things to love about Rachel & Monica's characters. Ross was just so likeable and I loved his goofiness. Joey was also just a big goof that always made you laugh. And who didn't love Monica and Chandler together? You seriously couldn't watch this this show and not wish you were friends with this bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment