Sunday, October 21, 2012

VA bound!

Last weekend I had the awesome experience of going to VA Beach to second shoot a wedding with my cousin (who is a professional photographer). It was such a neat experience to have and I'm so glad I decided to do it. I sure did miss Lucy and Mark but it was so nice to get away and especially learn so much more about my favorite hobby - photography. Oh, and it's also nice to spend 2 days with the funniest person I know. Melissa is hysterical and I literally laughed the entire time I was there. Gotta love that!

So I drove down last Thursday night and on Friday morning she booked a newborn shoot and gave me a one-on-one workshop. Baby Griffin sure made us work hard for these shots but once he finally was asleep, he was out and we were able to get some really good shots!








So then Saturday was the BIG day! I can clearly see why wedding photographers are SO expensive.. it's a LOT of darn work! It was an all day thing and you literally don't stop, at all. It couldn't have been a prettier day and the wedding was absolutely gorgeous! I was able to get some really good shots and use for my portfolio (score!). Oh, and the couple really was awesome and gorgeous!


















Isn't the bride gorgeous!? I couldn't get over it. She knew how to work a camera, that's for sure! So I definitely say my VA trip was a success! Thank you again Melissa for asking me to second shoot with you. I had SO much fun with you. Can't wait to do it again!! Xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment