Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Patched OUT!

Ok, so I might have mentioned that it wouldn't be possible to ever be "pumpkin patched out". Ok, so I lied. I definitely am! We went 3 times within 3 weeks and I can definitely say I'm good until next year. At least we got to go to 3 different one's which was nice.

 So we went to Greenstreet Gardens with the Wells Family and Staci and Ashlyn last weekend. I always hear so many good things about Greenstreet so I was dying to try it out. It was really nice and there was so much for the kids to do! Especially fun for Brody and Ashlyn's age.

Brody and Ashlyn got their faces painted and their hair spray-painted. Super cute!



How cute is this? Lucy, Ashlyn, Blake, & Brody - the scarecrows!

Me riding the cow train with Lucy.

Staci & Ashlyn

My little family. <3

The Wells Family

Brody & Blake

The kids <3

Ashlyn going down the slide.

Lucy's turn. (She could literally do this over and over and over..)

Brody and Ashlyn jumping on the jumping pillow.

Lucy & Blake in the corn box. 
(FYI.. Blake got croup the same exact day as Lucy and we're almost positive this is the culprit since they kept putting corn in their mouths. Yikes!!)

Ashlyn & Brody in the corn box.

Last one.. such a sweet picture of Ashlyn kissing Lucy. I can't get enough cousin pictures!

What a fun day. That will be it for the pumpkin patch pictures! Until next year that is . :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment