Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pumpkin patch!

This weekend was Homestead Garden's pumpkin patch opening. Originally my mom and sister had plans on taking her but of course I jumped in and decided to go too. I wanted to be there for her first pumpkin patch experience! We lucked out since the weather was absolutely beautiful. It was actually so hot at one point! (Weird that we were in short sleeves yesterday and it's only in the 50's today.. crazy weather!)

Here's Lucy picking out her pumpkin. She was so attached to this white one out all of them! 

Posing with her white pumpkin.

 In deep thought.. 

 More deep thought while trying to eat hay...

Posing with mommy and apparently saying hi to someone..

My pumpkin princess

 I thought she would enjoy a pony ride but she had a death grip on me and only lasted not even a minute!

So this is what we had to end up doing. She was clearly not a fan of the pony ride!

 This is what I'm positive she would have enjoyed doing the entire day if I let her. She rode it 3 times in a row before we had to give it up to another boy and she did NOT like that!

Nana and Lucy

We have two more days planned for different pumpkin patches so by the time Halloween comes I'm sure we'll be pumpkin-patched out. Nah, not possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment