Sunday, October 21, 2012

Biting the bullet..

So for MONTHS I've been going back and forth about whether to promote my photography as a business and start bringing on more clientele (and of course making extra money.. which is always nice!). It's something I love, love, love to do (obviously) but I was so worried that since I work full time that having this photography business on the side would make me even MORE busy which means less time with my precious baby girl who of course still needs her mommy so much. Fortunately my husband has been incredibly supportive and encouraging me to at least try and if I get too overwhelmed I can always step back. So I took his advice and pulled it together and created a fan page on Facebook that I am now going to start using to promote myself. And I could not be any more excited about it!

With that said, I had 2 shoots this weekend. One was with the "Gable Girls" has I like to call them. That just rolls so nice with the tongue, doesn't it? lol. I met them down at Brownie Beach on Friday night and we got some really awesome shots! I absolutely love being able to take family pictures and truly capture the love between a family. Jen is such an awesome mommy and her girls just love her to pieces. You can clearly see in these family pics of them. They are such a cute family!











Then on Saturday morning I had a shoot with a lovely couple I didn't know (but had the pleasure of meeting) and they were so much fun to work with. They have a baby boy due on Nov. 3rd (Lucy's birthday!) and I'm so excited to meet him as I will also be doing his newborn pictures as well. Yay! How adorable is this couple? I swear I get so lucky to work with such nice people.















So come join my Facebook fan page if you haven't done so already! http://www.facebook.com/MalloryLaganaPhotography

Xoxo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment