Sunday, October 7, 2012

J&L's Engagement Party!

I've spent weeks planning this engagement party for Josh & Lisa and I'm so glad it turned out to be a success! Lisa's always been such an amazing friend to me so I wanted to do something nice for her and Josh to celebrate their engagement. Just a few weeks ago we hit the 1 year mark to the wedding so I'm sure you'll be seeing lots more wedding festivities for the two over the next year. Next is planning the bridal shower and bachelorette party. :)

I had it at Coconut Joe's in Edgewater and we had a whole section of the bar blocked off. It could not have been a more beautiful night out which was perfect for a water-side restaurant.

Here's the happy couple making their grand arrival..
(P.S. It was originally a surprise party but it's never easy surprising this girl!!)


Cake by Sweet Sue's.. and it was delish!

Bridal party


Me & the bride-to-be





Congratulations again Josh & Lisa. I'm so happy for you both and can't wait for all the wedding festivities!! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment