Sunday, August 19, 2012

The big 9-0!


Today is such a special day.. it's my Gram's 90th birthday! Take a second look at that picture.. can you believe it? I always tell her she doesn't look a day over 60. ;) We went to my mom's this evening for pizza and cake to celebrate. Growing up she was always my second mom and she is one of the most important people in my life. I hope we are blessed with more birthday's to come!

A little miss someone got to enjoy some cake too.. and she loved it! (As I knew she would!)


Hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a cook-out on Friday night at Sherri's house for all of the daycare families. That was really nice and Lucy even hung on until 10pm. She even slept in until 8:30am on Saturday. I'm still battling a nasty cold that is just dragging on and I was even starting to feel worse than better so I really had a very low key weekend which was much deserved. I got to finish up editing some pics and got them e-mailed off so I'm glad to have that off my to-do list. And I even got to shampoo my carpets that I've been dying to get around to doing for at least a month. It's the little things, huh?

Now off to bed I go because tomorrow is Monday already! Ugh..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment