Friday, August 3, 2012

9 months!



3/4 of a year old.. can you believe it?! Let the first birthday party planning begin! Ok, ok so I may have already started planning months ago, already have the room booked and paid for, and have already purchased things but hey, better to be prepared early than wait til last minute, huh? I feel like one of the best things about being a mom is all the fun things I get to do like planning birthday parties! I'll give you a hint on the theme... Yee-haw, it's gonna be one heck of a party ya'll! :) Yup.. she's having a cowgirl/barn themed party. I can't give anything else away though. You'll just either have to be there or check back for pics in 3 months!

I feel like the fun is just getting started. She's really such a joy to be around now. She really does something new everyday. For example, she now waves hi and bye, says momma and dadda and actually knows the difference, she shakes her head "no" when we tell her no, when she hears the phone ring she instantly puts her hands to her ear and tries to say hello, she loves to be on the go and stay busy, peekaboo is still one of her favorite games, and she even has started giving hugs and kisses (which are the absolute best!).

I'm not sure how much she weighs or how tall she is because her 9-month check up is next Friday 8/10 but I'm so anxious to find out. She is now wearing size 3 diapers and wears mainly 9 month clothes. She hasn't worn pants/jeans in awhile but I can imagine she wears at least a 12-month pant since she has the longest legs! She has a full head of hair that's starting to get some length (and a few curls) to it!

She truly is the light of our lives and I can speak for both Mark and I when I say we couldn't be prouder parents to our sweet, funny, spunky, energetic 9-month old!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! We have a busy one but it should be a good one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment