Friday, June 3, 2011

Picture Challenge #5

Up this week is... (drum roll)...


Post a picture of your favorite memory.

Now I could post a million pictures from my childhood since I have so many fond memories of being a young, carefree kid but I decided to stick to my adult life (mainly because I don't have any pictures from my childhood scanned!). At first I was going to post a picture from the night Mark and I got engaged since I seriously couldn't have been anymore happier (hey, I waited 4 years!). But then I got to thinking and finally decided this was probably one of my all-time favorite memories...

Our honeymoon! Now some of you may be thinking "well why not your wedding?". Our wedding is another great memory but I feel like it was sooo stressful and went by super fast. We flew to the Dominican Republic the next day and although we were dead tired and got stuck in Charlotte for the night, we still had such an amazing time. It was so surreal to finally call him my husband. I remember feeling as though I couldn't have been happier. I just married the love of my life, we had just bought a house, we were getting our careers started, and finally starting our life together as husband and wife. Not to mention, we stayed at the most beautiful resort and it was 5/6 days of pure relaxation! Just what we needed. :) Ahh, I'd kill to go back one day!

*Sidenote* - Just want to apologize if I'm M.I.A. within the next several weeks. School unfortunately started back up this week and looks like my classes are going to be super tough and require a lot of work! I'll do my best to manage though. :) Btw, we have a sonogram coming up on Monday so I'll definitely post a baby update then!

No comments:

Post a Comment