Monday, June 13, 2011

Halfway there... :)

Yep, yesterday I turned 20 weeks!! Whoo-hoo! I really hope the next half of the pregnancy treats me as good as the first half. Here's a little pregnancy survey I filled out...

Total weight gain/loss: At my last appt. it was 6 lbs but I'll find out tomorrow. I'm thinking I'm closer to 8 or 9lbs now.

Maternity clothes? I'd say I wear them about 75% of the time since they're just so darn comfy. Thanks to my belly band I can still wear a lot of my pre-pregnancy pants although it is getting a lot more tough to get those bad boys over my hips these days. ;)

Stretch marks? None so far! (knock on wood)

Sleep: It's definitely still a favorite past time of mine! I'm still getting some horrible hip pain when I sleep so that's been making it harder and harder.

Best moment this week: Feeling her move around like crazy in there! It's just pokes though.. no real kicks just yet!

Food cravings: Carbs, carbs, carbs. And fruit!

Gender: GIRL

Belly Button - in or out? I've always had such a deep inny but it's starting to poke!

Wedding rings - on or off? Still on but getting tighter.. and tighter..

What I miss: Sushi and wine

What I am looking forward to: Feeling them kicks!

Milestones: I'm half-way thru the pregnancy now!

Well that's my mini-update this week. Not too much to report on these days! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow (just a check-up) so if I have any new news I'll come back and make another update. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment