Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy (belated) Easter!

So sorry I'm two days late on this! This is a busy, busy week for me. Not only do I have finals this weekend but I'm also co-hosting a friend's baby shower. Yup, in the same weekend. Lots of studying, favors to make, some more studying, games to plan, some more studying, decorations to buy, more studying.. you get the picture. Oh, and not to mention working all week too! Anyway, I just cut my studying time in short to come and make a new post!

So this past Sunday was Easter and we had the most beautiful weather! Now it's finally starting to feel like spring. Beside my horrible allergies this spring, I just love this time of year. On Easter morning Mark, Jen, Brian, and I went to church (it just doesn't feel like Easter to me when church isn't in the picture!) and then we all went to brunch at Westlawnn with my mom, Brion, Brion's parents, and David. Besides the slowww service (2nd time now), the food was awesome. Then later that day we had dinner at Mark's parents and again, the food was really yummy! I'm easy to please these days.. anything involving food, I'm there. :) We made Ashlyn an Easter basket and here she is checking it out. She kept saying "What's that?!"

Look at those curls! I just love them!

Uncle Mark just thinks the world of his niece!

It' hard to get a good shot of Ashlyn since she is always on the go, go, go so I got this one while Mark had her distracted. Isn't she just the cutest?

So not too much of an update on the baby this week! Everything is going very good though. We are still debating whether or not we are going to find out the sex next month. I just can't make up my mind to save my life! I sadly don't have any new 13-week shots since we were so busy on Sunday but I'll be sure to get one this coming Sunday.

Anyway.. back to studying my life away. :( On a positive note.. after this semester I have 9 more credits (yes, only THREE classes!) until my bachelor's degree is dunzo. I really can't believe I'm almost there! Whoo-hoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment