Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby Update!

We had a sonogram today to see our little peanut and everything looked great! It was amazing to see how much he/she has changed in 4 weeks. It was one active baby! I loved seeing it move all around and touch it's mouth and eyes and at one point it even had its legs crossed. I can't wait to start feeling the movement. Here's some good shots we got...




Isn't it just the cutest?! This mama thinks so. :) Oh, and you know how I've totally said this was a boy the entire time? I now have two more reasons to add why. One is because I had my very first gender dream where I gave birth to a little boy and two - I caved and bought an Intelligender because I was just dying to see what it would say! I took it this morning and here were the results...


I guess we'll find out soon enough! And lastly, one more baby update. He/she has received it's very first Easter basket thanks to Grandma Thomas (or whatever she is decides to be called!)



This is going to be one spoiled baby!!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm..still not convinced about the sex. Holding out hope for a little girl. I thought I was having a boy too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Staci...its a girl (maybe LOL). Anyway Mallory, I want to be called MawMee or MeMe. Ok?

    ReplyDelete