Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pee-Paw's 90th Birthday!

As as kid I always would think of the year my grandparents were both born - 1922 - and think how old that sounded. Well, here it is 2012 and they're both alive, 90 years young, and still kickin'. I still stop myself and think "1922?!" and it sounds even older to me. Makes me laugh because I'm sure my future grandchildren will think of the year I was born (1984) and think I was born during the dinasour ages!

So on Friday, 3/23, my Pee-Paw turned 90! He wanted to go to Outback for his birthday so my aunt made reservations and little did he know when he would show up that (mostly) all of his family would be there!


My Uncle Dave, Aunt JoAnn, cousin Sue, and her son, Brayden, all made the drive from VA Beach that morning to be there! It was so nice to see them as always. I cannot get over how cute Brayden is. He is the most sweetest, funniest little boy. Above is a picture of my beautiful cousin, Taylor, and Brayden.

My handsome hubby <3

My mom, me, & my Lulu Bug

She was obsessed with the balloons!

Playing peek-a-boo with Brayden.

Lucy with her Great-Pee-Paw

My beautiful Gram and my cousin, Sue.

Lucy loves her Aunty Jen!

Singing Happy Birthday to the birthday boy!


I feel so blessed to be given yet another year with my Pee-Paw! I love you!

Oh, and I just had to include 3 new pictures I took this morning while playing with Lucy in bed. Here's my big 4.5 month old baby girl...




Hope everyone has a great week! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment