Sunday, August 21, 2011

3/4's of the way done!! 30 week update

30 weeks today! Can you believe I'm 3/4 of the way done? Approximately 10 more weeks and we'll be meeting our precious baby girl. :) We are getting so anxious!

I figured I'd fill out another pregnancy survey like I did at 20 weeks..

How far along? Exactly 30 weeks today!
Total weight gain/loss: At my 28 weeks appointment I was +21 lbs. I have my 30 week appt. on Tuesday so I'll know then. I've been gaining about 1.5 lbs a week so my guess is I'm up 23 or 24 lbs at this point.
Maternity clothes? Not too many maternity shirts as I'm still able to wear a lot of my bigger non-maternity clothes. Maternity pants - about 80% of the time. I can still squeeze into a few non-pregnancy pants with the help of my belly band.
Stretch marks? None so far! ::knock on wood::
Sleep: Been sleeping ok for the most part! Lucy seems to have her days & nights confused so she's been moving quite a bit when I'm trying to sleep. Other than that, I'm getting pretty good sleep.

Best moment this week: Feeling my baby girl's hiccups again. I just love feeling that!
Movement: Quite a bit! She doesn't kick too much but moreso just does flips and rolls in there quite frequently. Maybe she'll be a gymnast? She's also always sticking out her limbs all over the place and getting in the most awkward positions!
Food cravings: Sweets and fruit! Fruit smoothies are my total weakness...
Belly Button in or out? I'm definitely sporting an outtie these days!

Wedding rings on or off? Still on but getting tighter...
What I miss: Sushi, wine, sleeping on my stomach, & working out!

What I am looking forward to: Our next sonogram coming up in 3 weeks. We are dying to get another face shot!
Milestones: This time next week I'll officially be in the single digets (re: how many weeks are left)!



My cousin did out maternity photo shoot on Saturday morning and I'm dying to see the pics! I think they're going to turn out so good and I can't wait to share them with you all. On another note, my Gram's birthday party was a success and turned out so nice. It was so nice to see all of my family that I only get to occasionally see. Here is a picture of the whole clan (well almost, a few were missing).




Well hope everyone had a good weekend! Off to make my hubby some homemade stuffed green peppers for dinner. :) Cya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment