Monday, August 15, 2011

29 Weeks!

Phew.. what a busy day I've had! It was my friend Jessica's bridal shower today so I started off there. Her shower theme was "Pretty In Pink" and the decorations were adorable. Her sister did an amazing job! Jess is getting married to Luke next month (9/10/11) and I'm so looking forward to their wedding. I know she'll make such a beautiful bride and their wedding will be gorgeous!

Here is the pretty bride-to-be (in the middle).

So as soon as we left the bridal shower, Lainie, Brittany, and I met up with everyone at Zoey's 1st birthday party. Zoey is the daughter of our friends Daniel and Stacey. She is just the cutest! She turns 1 on August 17th so her birthday party was today. Here's the pretty birthday girl playing with her bubble maker.


Isn't she just adorable? I missed her first birthday outfit but I know I would have loved it since I was told she had the birthday tu-tu. I'm definitely a sucker for little tu-tu's! So after we left Zoey's party I went to Heather's to hang out for a little bit before for dinner. We took our good friend, Vicky, out for her 30th birthday that was on July 30th. Unfortunately since I was in CA at the time and then she left for vacation as soon as I got home, this was the first time we were able to get a chance to go to dinner to celebrate. Heather made her a delicious home-made carrot cake and we went to Sakura's for dinner. It was such a nice night. I love these girls to death!


So now I'm at home and finally unwinding. Well actually I should be asleep since I know I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow but I'm blogging instead, lol. On another note.. I'm 29 weeks pregnant today! Still feeling pretty good. Nothing too new to report other than I feel like I'm getting bigger and bigger by the second. I'm not too uncomfortable yet which I guess is a good sign. Lucy's still moving around like crazy and doing her nightly jumping jacks.

That's all to really report here! Hopefully I'll have some more Lucy news next week to report. Until then... hope everyone has a great week! :) I'll leave you all with my 29 week belly shot from today...



No comments:

Post a Comment