Sunday, July 24, 2011

26 weeks..

26 weeks pregnant today! (Approximately 14 weeks/98 days to go.) Can you believe exactly one week from today and I'll be in my 3rd trimester? And I thought it would never come. :)

So we've (ok, daddy) has officially started on the nursery. One coat down, one more to go. I can't wait until he's done so we can finally set up the furniture and get the bedding/curtains/area rug, etc. in there. I can't wait to see it all come together! Here's daddy Mark spending his weekend slaving on the nursery. (All out of love of course!)



We went and met my mom today at Michael's so we could get all of the supplies for the dresser knobs that she is going to paint for us to match the bedding. We also got the letters to hang above the crib that she is going to paint for us. I was able to get a start on her baby book I'm designing for her. It's starts with the very beginning of the pregnancy which includes fun facts about when we found out we were expecting, when we found out the sex, how she got her name, pictures of mommy's growing belly, sonogram pictures.. and eventually her baby shower, maternity photo shoot, and hospital shots of the day she was born! I can't wait to see how it turns out. Lots and lots of baby Lucy things to do lately! She's already taken over our life if you can't tell. :)

Well we're off to California bright & early on Friday morning to visit my little brother so I'll make a post as soon as we get back and recovered from the jet lag! I'll leave you with a belly shot from today...

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! Can't wait to see the nursery..sounds adorable...and that baby book sounds really special..you're so good at that sort of stuff..can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete