Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The big 2-9!

One more year folks. One more year from yesterday that I will be in my 30's! That just means I have one more year to live it up as a 20-something-year-old, right? ;)

I never really like to make a big fuss over my birthday. I just treat it like any other day. But I do have to say, I love getting the birthday wishes from everyone thanks to social media. :) It's always nice to have just one day to get a nice message from family, friends, and people from your past and present.

I spent it like any other Tuesday... at work. And of course a Tuesday and the first of the month is always the busiest for me (go figure) but my co-workers got me a cake (and ice cream) and sang to me so that was nice!


My dad really wanted to take us all out to dinner to celebrate but I decided to wait until Friday night and tonight I would just spend the night with my little family. I came home from a looong day at work and Mark had dinner ready on the table. When we were done, we took a walk and went to the playground, played catch with the ball, and played in the wagon. In the moment I thought to myself, there is nothing else I would rather do for my birthday than this - just spending quality time with my wonderful husband and daughter.




<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment