Sunday, February 10, 2013

Shots, dinner dates, and doggy birthdays!

How's that for a title, huh?

So my little 15-monther had a check-up on Friday. She is currently 21.6lbs (50th percentile) and 31.5 1/2in tall (75th percentile). She loves when we first walk in to the doctors office because they have so many fun toys to play with. But then the minute they call us back through that door, it's like she instantly remembers where she is. Luckily they were super quick this time so she didn't have a chance to get too worked up. Overall she's a healthy growing girl and growing right on target. She had to get 2 shots and I think everyone in the waiting room had to hear her scream. It was over in a minute though and as soon as she got back to those fun toys, she was good to go.

Before her appointment we stopped by the grocery store to get a few things so I bought her a push-pop that she could have after she got her shots. She is one lollipop-lovin' girl.


On another note, for Christmas my dad and Kim gave Mark and I a $250 gift certificate to Ruth's Chris. Mark and I ate there last year for the first time for Valentine's Day and we talked for an entire year how good it was. It's one of those restaurants that everyone has to try at least once! It's really expensive but it's a good splurge to do at least once a year. And needless to say, our bill was $255! Haha, thanks dad and Kim! I think I'm still full from last night. The food was 10 times more amazing than last year. Yum!


And last but not least... today is a good day in the Lagana household. Why is that, you ask? It's none other than our favorite dog of all time AND our first born baby's birthday! Yup.. Silas is 4 years old today.






Isn't he just the most handsome dog you've ever seen? Other people don't think so but we beg to differ of course. :) He's truly been the most wonderful dog anyone could have. And his big 70-lb self still sleeps in the middle of us every single night! I don't think that will ever change. We just love him to pieces! <3

Hope everyone had a great weekend! xoxo

 

2 comments:

  1. Craziness...those are the exact percentiles that Ashlyn was at at that age!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Mallory! Great pictures! My name is Heather and I just have a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete