Saturday, February 2, 2013

4 Generations

Not everyone is fortunate enough to get a "4 Generations" shot and it's something my mom and I talked about doing since I was pregnant with Lucy. I know I've talked about my Gram many times in the past but she truly is the most wonderful woman I know! She's always been a second mom to me and it's hard thinking of times growing up that didn't include her. She's been there since day 1 and she's always been the most supportive, loving Grandma anyone could ask for.

Last Sunday after we went out to lunch, she had a bad fall at my mom's house and landed in the hospital. She's now at another hospital in the rehabilitation unit and we're just taking one day at a time. Lucy and I met my mom at the hospital to visit with her today and while we were there we figured we needed to get that "Four Generations" shot we've been putting off for 15 months. So we set the camera up and it was hard work! We had a child that wanted nothing to do with it so out of all of the pictures, this is the best one I could get..


I love it though! Go figure I'm the only one posing but when I look at this picture I feel so much love. It's one I'll cherish forever! 

I love you Gram Gram.. everyone's praying for a speedy recovery!


 

1 comment:

  1. So blessed to have you three in my life. It was a very special day and I think the photograph captures that.

    ReplyDelete